Hi Quest Scouts! For this micro quest we'll be letting the odds determine what we draw. So grab a six sided die and get ready to roll and draw!
1) Gather your supplies. You'll need paper, drawing supplies of your choice, and a six sided die.
2) Roll the die once for each of the three categories below. Match your die roll to the color, subject, and setting lists. (A, B and C.)
3) Draw what you rolled. For instance, if I rolled a 4 first, a 6 second and a 2 last, I would draw a green monkey in Paris, France.
4) Share a photo of your drawing on Instagram or Twitter with the tag #QuestScouts.
Remember, if you post to a public Instagram or Twitter account your photo will show up on our Scout Board for other Quest Scouts to view and interact with.
6) In the comments below, let us know that you completed the objective, and how you felt about this exercise.