1) Aquire a kite! Any size will do. This month's Scout Packs, sent to our Members, will contain the "World's Smallest Kites," which work great even in low wind conditions! (We have a very limited amount available in the Scout Store as well.)
2) Wait for, or find, kite flying wind conditions.
3) Fly your kite! Have fun with it!
4) Take a picture of your kite in flight. Post your photo on Instagram or Twitter with the tags #QuestScouts and #Kite.
Remember, if you post to a public Instagram or Twitter account your photo will show up on our Scout Board for other Quest Scouts to enjoy and comment on.
5) Tell us about your experience in the comments below.