“Stuff your eyes with wonder, he said, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than
any dream made or paid for in factories.”
– Ray Bradbury, Farenheit 451
Choose and read a highly combustable book from our fiery reading list.
1) Choose and read a fire themed book from the list provided.
Quest Scouts Fiery Reading List:
The Big Burn: Teddy Rosevelt and the Fire That Saved America by Timothy Egan
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
Blaze: The Forensics of Fire by Nicholas Faith
Would you like to suggest we add a book to the list? E-Mail your suggestion to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "This Book Is On Fire!" before November 1st and we'll consider it. (We’ll only be adding 1-2 books to the list.) As it will be much easier to keep track of suggestions if they're all in one place, only e-mailed suggestions will be considered. Please keep suggestions to only one book per person.
2) Check out the book from you local library, buy it at your local bookstore or get it on Amazon.
3) Read the book! (Listening to the audio version is ok too!)
4) Write a short book review and post it in the comments below. Include the title, author, and things that you liked or disliked about the book. If you read a non-fiction book, also include 3 things you learned while reading.